Check back frequently for upcoming special events,
closures or last minute schedule changes!
New Group Class Format for November!The November schedule has been posted! We are trying something new this month! For the following classes:
Sun 3pm * Sun 3:45pm * Wed 6:45pm * Wed 7:30pm * Thu 6:45pm * Thu 7:30pm
–we will be focusing on the SAME dance for the WHOLE MONTH. The “beginner” classes will cover the basic during the 1st week of the month, and will continue on from there for the following weeks, learning several more Bronze 1 variations! You’ll enjoy having a real sense of accomplishment and mastery of the dance by the end of the month! We’ll switch to new dances for each of the aforementioned classes in December. We welcome your feedback as we try out this new format. Can’t wait to see how much you learn and how great you feel about your dancing!
Bermuda Details!Our group specialist with Norwegian Cruise Line is Josh Gonzales. Please contact him directly at (954)514-4374 or 877.416.9722 ext. 4374 Monday through Friday from 10:00am to 7:00pm EST, or email Jogonzalez@ncl.com. He checks his messages regularly and will get back to you promptly. Contacting Josh will ensure that your reservations are attached to our group promotion. Reference group #683968 (reservations made online or through a travel agent can NOT be included in the group).
Things to Know:
1. To make your reservation you will need a $50 deposit on or before 10/2 or after $125 deposit per person. The sooner you call the better the cabin availability and location will be for your room.
2. Final payment will be due by 4/21/2018.
3. After the reservation is set up future payments can be made online by creating an account at: https://www.ncl.com/register. This site is also useful for booking Shore Excursions, Diner Reservations, and completing the Online Check-In prior to sailing.
4. Families that require cabins for 3 or more guests are encouraged to make a deposit sooner than later. Cabins with these accommodations are very limited and are on a first come first served basis. Please call for a price quote on additional passengers.
5. Questions about Travel Documentation visit: http://www.ncl.com/about/required-travel-documentation
6. Travel Insurance is recommended but not required. For information about coverage visit: http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/booksafe.
Prices for rooms are based on double occupancy. If there is only 1 person in the room, you have to pay as if there were 2 people (minus the taxes for the 2nd person, which come to $193pp). The prices, based on the type of room, are as follows (including taxes and port fees):
• Inside: $1242pp. 3rd & 4th guests in this room are $649pp.
• Ocean View – Porthole Window: $1402pp. 3rd & 4th guests in this room are $210pp.
• Ocean View – Picture Window: $1442pp. 3rd & 4th guests in this room are $210pp.
• Balcony: $1842pp. 3rd & 4th guests in this room are $179pp.
• Mini-suite (larger room with larger balcony, King-sized bed (others are Queen), larger bathroom): $2142pp. 3rd & 4th guests in this room are $828pp.
These prices will hold for 60 days, and your deposit is fully refundable until 90 days before we sail (when the final payment will be due).
Ray & I chose the balcony room last time and we’re VERY glad we did. It was great to feel we weren’t trapped, and to enjoy the view right from our room, and also really nice to be able to feel what the weather was like before we left our room. I’d highly recommend it!
They will put all of our group with the same type of room near one another (i.e. whoever chooses a balcony will be near the other balcony folks, whoever chooses an inside room will be near the other inside room folks, etc.).
The Moonie group will also have our own meeting space with music where we can do some fun lessons, classes, private dancing, etc.!
Ultimate Beverage Package normally runs $93/day ($651 for the trip) per person; if you choose this, both people in your room have to choose this. The soda package is $7/day and, again, both people in your group must choose it. You EACH get 2 perks, so you could choose the Ultimate Beverage Package for both of you, then you each get a 2nd choice as well.
Our Group’s Promotion: Choose Two Perks Per Cabin:
Ultimate Beverage Package (Guest 1 & 2)
4 Night Specialty Dining Package (Guest 1 & 2)
Pre-Paid Service Charges (Guest 1 & 2)
250 Minute Wifi Package
$50 per port Shore Excursion Credit
$75 On Board Credit
$75 Fundraiser Credit
Let Josh know which 2 perks you’d like to choose when you call!
Located at the tip of Bermuda’s West End, King’s Wharf is home to exceptional shopping and pristine beaches. The beautifully restored Royal Navy Dockyards provide quaint boutique, a crafts market and fascinating maritime museum. Don’t miss the chance to try out one of the many water sports offered in and around this gorgeous harbor.
Swing Figures Series & Swing Formation!Come and check out our SWING Figures Series: 4 weeks for just $60pp! Sundays, Oct 15-Nov 5, 8:15-9pm. You’ll learn some fun, flashy patterns that you can use at socials, and this series will help you get ready for (wink, wink) the…
SWING FORMATION! Mondays, 7:30-9pm, Nov 6-Feb 12. Just $50pp/month plus $200 costume fee. Must be able to commit to all 3 performances:
Feb 10 – evening at PaperMoon’s Valentine Social (Merrimack, NH)
Feb 17 – late morning at Eastern U.S. Dancesport Championships (Boston, MA)
Feb 17 – evening at NHABDA (New Hampshire Amateur Ballroom Dancers’ Association, Derry, NH)
Please RSVP below! Hope you will be a part of the Team!
Dec 16 - Help the Homeless!Hello friends! Last January, a group of Moonies volunteered at FIT (Families in Transition), an organization that provides housing and services for individuals in need. We had a lot of fun spending the time together, and FIT told us that our contribution really made a difference. Let’s do it again! Mark your calendars for Saturday, Dec 16, 10am-1pm. FIT can accommodate about 15 volunteers at their OutFITters Thrift Store in Manchester. The group will be helping to sort and organize clothing and other donations and help to prepare items to be sold on the sales floor. 100% of the proceeds from OutFITters go directly back to funding the housing and services that Families in Transition provides to homeless individuals in need. Anyone want to join me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org! I’m hoping I have 14 willing friends!
October Classes Start Sunday!Sunday, October 1 begins a brand new month of group classes! Hope to see YOU for:
3pm Beginner Samba
3:45pm Advanced Bronze Rumba
6:45pm Bronze Rumba Social Patterns
7:30pm Silver Rumba Social Patterns
It’s going to be an awesome month:)!!!